has a lot of advantages. first of all, not everyone is keen to go outdoors
and get wet and sticky (we do! but the point is, not everyone does).
So, for those who prefer having teambuilding indoors, the good news is,
we've got lots of indoor
teambuilding programmes as well. (click here if you prefer outdoor
now one of the
most important advantages of having indoor teambuilding is that everyone
can participate. In some cases, we are even able to choose teambuilding
exercises such that people who are partially physically impaired can
1) less physical
2) more choices of training aids
3) no need to worry about wet weather programs
4) more conducive for group discussions
5) training portion can be more in-depth
1) may not be as refreshing for staff who frequently attend training (compare
with outdoor teambuilding)
2) tend to be more costly (due to function room rental or seminar packages)
ideal for small
departments, department leaders and/or managers, resolving conflicts.
usually, in a
big group setting, unless requested by our clients to do solely indoors
or outdoors, we will advise them to do have a mixture of indoor and
outdoor teambuilding activities to cater to the preferences of different
our änergy team to enquire about our programs.